Sign in to follow this  

Attn: Peter S. and Rob Y.----Beech 1900D?

Guest lawyerpilot

Before I start, great job on the payware and freeware from Real Air! You guys are on top of the game, (along with Mike Stone, Ron Freimuth, Yannick Lavine, Steve Small, Roger Long, Fred Choate, Barry Blaisdell). (BTW, as another side note. We should have a Hall of Fame. I know there are others, but these are the most memorable for me.)Ok, anyway, one of the most commonly used aircraft in the U.S. commercial world is the B1900(D). Not only does it appeal to the commercial world. But, it also appeals to the GA world b/c it is smaller and essentially has the "flyability" of the KA350. Any chance that you or another competetent designer would want to do a payware version with a great VC? With the detail of the Cheyenee and 421 cockpit, a good Beech turboprop panel would be amazing!!!! (MS is ok..)P4 1.8768 ram 80 gig hardriveVisiontek Ti4 4600CH yoke/pedals19" inch monitor-Soundblaster PCI 512Win XPPrivate PilotAOPALawyerPilots Bar AssociationNTSB Bar AsssociationPIC- Warrior, Archer, 172N-SP, Aztec, Malibu SIC (for fun)- Conquest, King Air c90"Men without dreams are never free, twas thus this way and thus will ever be."

Guest lawyerpilot

Gee whiz, I need to slow down when I type, or spell check..>80 gig hardrive >Visiontek Ti4 4600 >CH yoke/pedals >19" inch monitor- >Soundblaster PCI 512 >Win XP >Private Pilot >AOPA >LawyerPilots Bar Association >NTSB Bar Asssociation >PIC- Warrior, Archer, 172N-SP, Aztec, Malibu >SIC (for fun)- Conquest, King Air c90 >>"Men without dreams are never free, twas thus this way and >thus will ever be." P4 1.8768 ram 80 gig hardriveVisiontek Ti4 4600CH yoke/pedals19" inch monitor-Soundblaster PCI 512Win XPPrivate PilotAOPALawyerPilots Bar AssociationNTSB Bar AsssociationPIC- Warrior, Archer, 172N-SP, Aztec, Malibu SIC (for fun)- Conquest, King Air c90"Men without dreams are never free, twas thus this way and thus will ever be."

Hi ;-)We are soon to release a Siai Marchetti SF 260 which will be the first truly aerobatic aircraft for FS2002 in the sense that after many, many hours it looks as if Rob has cracked the inability of FS2002 aircraft to spin :-)(I Hope this isnt premature.We are working on a Citation range of aircraft 500 / 550/ 560 are aircraft that I hold current type ratings on and know.I have never been happy with the panel displays in MSFS and we are trying to offer a new way of displaying panels with these biz jets.Again no promises as we are in the experimental stages.The Beech 1900D is a great looking plane and one we could look at along the line :-) BTW I would be more than happy to have any of our aircraft pulled apart in the forums and as much feedback as you will ;-)That includes our first release the Citabria/Decathlon for Fly!All the bestPeter

Hi thereNice aircraft, Would love to see what Rob and Peter could do with that.Until a few days ago I was Flying the Jets only in fs2002.Never really got the GA bug.But their 182 airfile has changed all that,this aircraft feels so good to fly now, smooth and stable, completely different from the Ms default.Quite amazing what a difference an 11kb file can make.CheersJohn