Sign in to follow this  
Guest Diamond Dave

SBuilder 2.01

Guest luissa

Hi,An update to SBuilder can be downloaded from:http://www.ptsim.com/downloads/sb201.zipThe description of features is available at:http://www.ptsim.com/downloads/sbuilder/sbuilder.htmThe new version handles library objects and exclusion rectangles. It needs SCASM 2.95 beta version available at:http://www.scasm.deIf you want to join a forum dedicated to the beta testing of new SCASM features, please write to the author of SCASM.Regards, Luis

Do you mean SCASM 2.91? I don't see a version 2.95 at the site mentioned.W. Sieffert

Guest luissa

Hi,I mean the BETA version of SCASM 2.95. Please open the "Hot News" page and you will see a link to this beta version. Regards, Luis

Guest Hugo

Hi Luis. Got it as well. Looks like a very nice tool :-)At the Help/Tutorial tab, pressing any of the first 3 How to ( mesh/photo scenery or Landclass) does not leed to anywhere. Pressing How to make an Island works though. I have dwlded the pdf file and put in the html folder ;-)What about the other 3. Shall I download other pdf files. If so where. I haven't found any mention of them on the site.I did look at SBuilder help and found some informations there. Just wondering if these other pdf help files are available. If so, could you indicate the links.Thanks a lot,Hugo

Guest sapper42

Hi Hugo, with colaboration and direction from Luis, i have not had chance at the moment to create the remaining 3 PDF files and unfortunately i need to wipe my system and fresh install this weekend but hopefully ill be back online mainstream this weekend to continue after recovering my backups that i need to install.The tutorials are written for Luis from the perspective of a totally new user to this style of scenery design so i need to remember the exact basics to avoid confusion. :0)rgds Jeff

Guest Hugo

Thanks for the reply Jeff and thanks for collaborating with Luis on this real nice tool. You say you have to go to a reinstall of the whole system. Man I don't envy you. Wish you the very best through this... hum... not so funny time.You are developping the tutorials from the perspective of a totally new user. Great! That's where I feel I'm always at ;-)So all the best to you, will be looking forward for these tutorials when they are available.Hugo

Guest Diamond Dave

Hi Luis,When I right click on SBuilder.exe and select properties then the version tab it's still showing as version 1.08. If I select the Help About from within SBuilder it shows it as version 2.01.Other than that, well done on a great program.David