Sign in to follow this  
Guest Ruahrc

Can't get Ground2k4 to modify landclass values

Guest Ruahrc

Hello, I am working on some G2k4 scenery project but ran into a problem:I cannot reassign landclass values in G2k4. I followed the directions in the G2k4 for beginners tutorial and that worked fine (pressing the LC button and assigning LC values to areas, etC) but when it comes time to compile I get the following error message:erreur generale d'execution du processus: C:program filesground2k4ground2k4resample.exe "C:program filesground2k4ground2k4temptempLC.inf"Noticing that I have no resample.exe in my g2k4 folder (only resamplev11.exe) I renamed my resamplev11.exe to resample.exe and with that it compiled without error, but only produced (.raw and .tmf files rather than a finished bgl?)To further study an example I loaded HolgerS' Innsbruck scenery into G2k4 and tried to compile it. I got the same compile error whether or not I had resample.exe or resamplev11.exe (and the error message would always list the opposite .exe no matter which name I used).does anyone know what is going on? Am I missing some step or just not understanding something here?Thanks!Ruahrc

Guest Ruahrc

Do you think you could send me those files? I tried reinstalling G2k4 and still only get a resamplev11.exe of size 160kb. I do not get the 164kb resample.exe.Or is it something else? Installing the patch didn't help either.Ruahrc

Guest Ruahrc

anyone else have an idea?

That should just be the files out of the FS2002 custom terrain sdk?scott s..

Guest Ruahrc

Scott,I'm afraid I don't understand what you mean. Could you please elaborate on it a little? Are you saying that resample and resamplev11 are file from the 2002 SDK? Why the 2002 SDK ad not the 2004 one?Ruahrc