Sign in to follow this  
wsieffert

Airport3.0/SceneGenX

Guest Atunall

Bill,Thanks so much for the help. Going through that, I got everything fixed up, and now understand what the problem was. Looks like I just failed to adjust it to center everything. Once I moved my bitmap to the center, and added the exclude, it looks great.On another point ... for my exclude I set it to exclude all objects, therebye getting rid of all houses, trees, etc, around there. I am assuming I can use SceneGenX to add these things ... but if I add roads using Ground2k4, will the exclude also get rid of these? Also, is it possible for me to add roads using Airport 3.0, and will they work correctly?Thanks a bunch,AJ

If you place all the files in the same folder, the exclude will exclude scenery in lower priority folders. Files in the same folder will be okay.I wouldn't use the old style roads from AFW3.0. Again if you put the road files from Ground2k4 in the same folder as your other files, they should be okay.You can use SGX to add library objects. The problem might be that the number of library objects are limited at this time, especially for trees and shrubbery.W. Sieffert

>I wouldn't use the old style roads from AFW3.0. Again if you>put the road files from Ground2k4 in the same folder as your>other files, they should be okay.Agree here. Wouldn't use the old roads anymore. They don't follow the mesh terrain properly either.VTP lines made with Ground2k will never be exclude by an XML (SceneGenX) exclude file. You need to make a special VTP exclude to get rid of them.

Arno

If the world should blow itself up, the last audible voice would be that of an expert saying it can't be done.

FSDeveloper.com | Former Microsoft FS MVP | Blog