Sign in to follow this  
wsieffert

building crash

Guest herbie49

Hi simmers,I build an fiction airport in Thailand, when I taxi to a gate I get an building crash but there is no building around.I build that airport with FSSC 1.5.11 and check the exclusion button.Then I removed the airport to see if there is a building but there is no building or any object around. Maybe somebody want to see it happen with Your Fs too. If start at N 15 57.22 E 100 30.51 heading 90 degree after a few meters You will get a crash.If I slew to the crash position and go back to normal the aircraft is stucked I can pull full throttle no moveSomebody knows a solution. I meen not to move the hole scenery to the north which would be a solution but its a lot of work.Thanks herbie49

I think it is part of your addon design. You indicate you are taxiing to a gate. Is there a terminal associated with the gate or are there any buildings you placed in your design? If so, you may have the crash tree enabled for the terminal or building. The crash tree may be larger than the entire building.If you disable your scenery and taxi around the same area, do you get a building crash? I taxiied all around the LAT/LON you provided without getting a building crash.W. Sieffert

Guest herbie49

Thanks a lot I just removed one terminal from my scenery then I taxi again and no crash. I just don't understand why it happens at the taxiway about 200m from the terminal and in about the middle of the terminal when I taxi to the gate at the beginning of the terminal a park about 7m in front of the terminal but no crash. Anyway thanks again

How did you make this terminal or did you make the terminal? If you made the terminal with GMAX, then you need to compile (export) your file with crash OFF. Make a MakeMDL.cfg file in the same folder as MakeMDL.exe with some of the following:[settings]LastDir=C:gmaxgamepacksfs2004pluginsSaveDir=C:gmaxgamepacksfs2004plugins[Options] Crash=0The below are some of the other options you can use:Debug=1 ViewLog=1 KeepErrorLog=1 Keep=1 I8=1 I=0 FullMat=1 Deffallback=1 WeldPoints=1 Optimize=0 Flatten=0 NoAnimate=0 HasReflectMap=0 HasNightMap=0 HasLightMap=0 HasDamageMap=0 NegateZ=1 NoLeftToRight=0 SwapBH=0 Vis=0 Crash=0 XML=0See the FS2004_MAKEMDL_SDK for more information.W. Sieffert

Guest herbie49

I did'nt make it, in FSSC you can add a building where you can adjust the width and lenght and hight and the texture you want but I can not see where I can adjust the crash detection.

If you made or added the building in FSSC, you could look through the source code to see if it added CRASH code to it. If FSSC uses SCASM, download the latest SCASM and SCASM html help from http://www.scasm.de/ . Read the area under New Crash Detection to see if it is what is causing the problem.W. Sieffert

Guest herbie49

I can't find the source for this terminal for scasm I have version 2.88and I believe it's the newestherbie49