Sign in to follow this  
Guest pehje

AI touch and go crashes FS9!

Guest pehje

I try to create a couple of legs for the defult cessna and pa28 to populate my little airfield. Normal legs to and from the field works fine, but when I try touch and go the sim crashes now and then. It seems to be when the aircraft holds short for the second time after one completed leg including touch and go laps...The following are examples of my flighplans that crash the sim: AC#1945,SEJFG,1%,2Hr,VFR,08:03:12,TNG09:20:04,012,R,0000,ESKB,09:35:21,09:50:13,012,R,0000,ESSBor AC#1945,SEJFG,1%,2Hr,VFR,08:03:12,TNG09:20:04,012,R,0000,ESKB,09:35:21,09:50:13,012,R,0000,ESKBI load the sim at this airfield at 08:00 and watch the action for a while. Especially the second example, touch and go on same field, always crashes the sim when AC reaches hold short starting its second leg, in this case at 09:35.Any ideas? I would like to have some touch and go traffic on my airfield, doesn

Guest pehje

Solved it with some help from Swedish scenery community: I needed hold short nodes on the second closed runway as well. I had taxi paths leading to the runway without hold short nodes and probably the sim ai engine can