Sign in to follow this  
Guest jmfabio

Grnd2K4 and LC

Guest jmfabio

Hi to all,I have recently been experimenting with Ground2k4 and love the possibilities. I have run into a snag: I wish to change a crop area to grass. But when I go to compile, I get an error message written in French although I have English option chosen.(see pic) What does the message say,(i have an idea it has to do with resample .exe) and what do I do to correct the problem? Any help would be appreciated and thanks in advance.Regards,Joe

Guest jmfabio

Hi all It is the original poster with a new image that I hope is mor legible

Hi Joe, This message means litterally : " General error during proceeding "it seems effectivly there is a problem with resample.exe ...on your screen, I noticed F/ for resample and E/ for tempLC ?best regards from France, pascalhttp://perso.wanadoo.fr/p.dumat

Guest jmfabio

Pascal, Thanks for the reply. I figured out that there was a problem with the Resamplev11.exe. I replaced it with the resample from the Terrain SDK and all works fine now. Thanks again. Joe