Sign in to follow this  

New Project: C-130 Family

With the Starship project nearing completion, I've decided that my next project shall be the C-130 family. It will have everything you expect from a good FS2k2 aircraft. What do you think? Earl

Guest Lizardo

Excellent! A one that has everything right is badly needed.

OH YEAH!!!! If you need any reference help, let me know. Over the past 12 years i've worked almost every type the US has. The herk is by far the most versatile plane around.Jay A10C130@aol.com

Guest Lizardo

haha, boy, you don't get a better team than this! (crash crash crash: the sound of me throwing out all the others).

Yessssss, cool! Everything from a good FS2k2 aircraft? So, VC included? :-eek Can't wait!

Guest Lobaeux4

If you need help let me know, I'm a current C-130E pilot at "The Rock"Joe

I'd love to have an AI version of the herc!

Earl;I would like to request 2 versions. 1) The Hurrican Hunters of Keesler AFB, Miss. and The Air Sea Rescue Unit out of Suffolk County AFB, NY.I'm so hard up for a C-130 that I'm flying a FS98 version. RichardS

I would like to see a C-130E (Slick), MC-130E (Talon1) and possibly a AC-130H (Gunship). If you need data on herks, I'm a crew chief on them and I can get you some information.

Guest Lizardo

This aircraft may set a record for number of experts volunteering their help..which says a LOT for the simming community and the aircraft itself which has such a loyal & devoted following. What's next, a C-130 forum?

Dang, Earl! You're already almost done with the Starship? That was FAST... Looking forward to taking her up!

Guest Lobaeux4

Well, I'm no expert in the -130, but I can help to develop a checklist and test the flight dynamics. At least the flight dynamics for the E-model. Most of the checklist items, and the -1 are the same for the E- and H-models ( in the -1 the differences between the two are noted, things like ops limits and such). So if you are looking for help, just let me know.Joelobaeux@centurytel.net

Okay, let me revisit my USAF days and have a working SKE and AWADS so we can make drops at Sicily in formation at night. OOPs I got carried away thinking of those 1980's and the high tech 70's era avionics that are still amazing to me.I will look fwd to the project.:-beerchug