Sign in to follow this  
arno

Library creator GUID name

Guest TIMY

Hi hall in library creator when I try to modify the GUID to personalize it, the program it gives me "The GUID is not valid,please enter a new one." And this happens for every letter or I numbers that look for to modify. What am I wrong??? Hi Antonio

Are you sure you are only using the characters 0 till 9 and A till F? It should be a hexadecimal number, so the characters G till Z are not allowed.

Arno

If the world should blow itself up, the last audible voice would be that of an expert saying it can't be done.

FSDeveloper.com | Former Microsoft FS MVP | Blog

Guest TIMY

OK Arno I had not understood that it was a mega number exadecimal ;-/ Already that there are I ask you another thing: for the use in a very wide scenery, is it better to create so many small lybrary or an alone but great??? Hi and always thanks Antonio

That's the fun thing of a library, it does not matter. You can collect all your objects in one library. Because they are not placed in the library BGL file it does not matter how big the area is you want to use them in.

Arno

If the world should blow itself up, the last audible voice would be that of an expert saying it can't be done.

FSDeveloper.com | Former Microsoft FS MVP | Blog