Sign in to follow this  
Stevo

Fencing.

Hi all, Don Moser. Hope this finds one and all doing well. I have a question. I am looking for some macros for fencing. Being I built bush, most of my fences were either wooden rail that either I made or others have made. I am now looking for more modern chainlink or common type modern fencing used around todays airports, or fields or anywhere! I have tried to make some, but I have had NO luck with it. I have some old stuff, but they are framerate killers and look really bad. They are probably 2000 or even 98! Pretty rough by todays standards. If anyone has any to share or knows where some lives, please drop me a line. Thanks!!Don Moser - Genavalaskabydon@aol.com

Guest Valid_Andy

Hey Don, I have no scenery talent what so ever...just browsing...but:PIf you are using gMax you can easily make fencing. All you have to do is make a 2 boxes(for the posts of the fence) and then a box between. Create a texture for the middle part of the fence and paint it in the fashion you want. This means you can have transparent parts? Then just apply textures to the end aswell. You can probably make a fence with about 10-30polys and one 256X256 texture...would be quite good performance I guess. gMax can't make macros though can it? ahwell...makes my post pointless:P

Guest macareno

Hi !Stephen Legg, author of the "Ford Transit Collection" told me that he is currently working on new objects including fences.Check out his website : www.fs9world.741.com:-wave Marc Renaud

I could send you my api/library file and texture?Shez

Shez Ansari

Windows 11; CPU: Intel Core i7-8700K; GPU: EVGA GEFORCE GTX 1080Ti 11GB; MB: Gigabyte Z370 AORUS Gaming 5; RAM: 16GB; HD: Samsung 960 Pro 512GB SSD, Samsung 850 Pro 256GB SSD; Display: ASUS 4K 28", Asus UHD 26"