Sign in to follow this  
Guest rellek01

Autogen FS9

Guest pks1414

Does anyone know, or indeed created buildings in say Gmax or EOD to use with Autogen. Is it possible? or are you restricted to what exists in FS9.Any help on this would be appreciated.thanksPaul

Hello Paul,This has not yet been cracked.In the meantime, you can easily modify the autogen texture sheets so as to show the kinds of buildings in your area. Please see the autogen sdk (on the FS2002 sdk download site) for more information.Best regards.Luis

We tried this some time ago by chaning the default.xml file. It seems not possible to use EOD/FSDS objects, because the old style library objects are not supported (they can't be placed with XML code either).I have not yet tried with a new style library, but in theory that should work I guess. Now only someone has to try it :D.

Arno

If the world should blow itself up, the last audible voice would be that of an expert saying it can't be done.

FSDeveloper.com | Former Microsoft FS MVP | Blog

Guest tdragger

Scenery objects created using gmax can be used with the new Autogen annotation tool. After creating and exporting the object just add its GUID to the appropriate section of the autogendefault.xml file and restart the annotation tool. I believe this is all covered in the autogen SDK that's likely to be released shortly.

Guest rellek01

This is interesting!Will scenery created with the new annotator require the end user to replace/modify their default xml autogen file?Rellek

Guest flightsimstudios

I've created autogen Elephants for Africa and Asia in the last couple of days.I'm now searching to see if the default XML code structure will allow me to assign my AGN groupings by country rather than FS Region Code...There's a few pics up at the flightsimnetwork.com screenshots forum... Search for posts by the author " impactvision "