Sign in to follow this  
Guest dakotafan

Help with Coastline Maker

Guest dakotafan

Hi, I am trying to alter a coastline in FS 2004 with Coastline Maker.Problem is that I cannot create a visible grid BGL as outlined inthe tutorial. I have installed all required files( according to the instructions),followed the process step-by-step, loaded the result, fired upFS2004, went to the area I am working on...and no grid. Can you provide some guidance?? Thanks in advance, Dave

Guest gorchi

Hi,that grid does not come with CoastlineMaker but rather with Richard Ludowise's CellGrid which YOu can find in Avsim's library. With CellGrid You define for which LOD5 Area You want grid and then, when it shows up in FS, use top-down view and make screenshots which You can use in CoastLine maker. Note that You must crop these screenshots to the corners of grid.Hope it helps! Best regards,Goran BrumenFS Slovenija 2002 teamhttp://slovenia.avsim.net

Guest dakotafan

Thanks Goran...I will give that a try.I appreciate the information. Dave

Hi Dave,ensure, that you use the FS2004 version of Richard Ludowise Cellgrid macros. The FS2002 version does not show up in FS2k4.Regards,Edgar

Guest dakotafan

Hi Edgar, Do you have a file name for the FS2004 version? I thinkI have it but will comfirm. Thanks, Dave

Hi Dave,it's called "cellgrid2004a.zip" (from 28th October 2003).Cheers,Edgar

Guest dakotafan

I will check the version. Thanks again!