Sign in to follow this  
Guest rthl

EZ Landclass textures does not appear

Guest rthl

I tried using EZ Landclass, but after it creates the scenery bgl file, the textures do not appear correctly. Instead it appears as green blocks. Any idea what I'm doing incorrectly?

Have you maybe placed the landclass BGL in a scenery folder that has a texture folder? In that case it will look for the textures in there.

Arno

If the world should blow itself up, the last audible voice would be that of an expert saying it can't be done.

FSDeveloper.com | Former Microsoft FS MVP | Blog

Guest rthl

Initially, I did have a textures folder in which I had the gridlines from CellGrid2. I then removed it but the textures still persisted. What's happening here?Rgds

Hi Rick,what classes are you using for that area? Some of those listed in the later versions of Ground2K4 are not compatible with FS2002.Cheers, Holger

Guest rthl

Hi HolgerI finally managed to resolve it. I created a new folder, and in it added a Scenery folder and without Textures folder. If I simply deleted the Textures folder in the original working folder, then it wouldn't work.Confused?!?!?!ThanksRick