Sign in to follow this  
Guest CHRISH

Missung scenery objects in FS2002 help !

Guest CHRISH

I am still flying FS2002 and the superb PIC B767. For some time I keep on getting an error message popping up from time to time, saying "Scenery Libary object not found". When I check the ID number it appears to relate to the mooney bravo. I have re-insatlled FS2002 twice now and the problem still exists. I have installed FS Traffic, PIC B767 FS2002 Pro.Can anybody kindly help? Best Wishes,Kindest regardsChrisEGBB

Hello Chris,Could you please indicate the library object number in the error box?This may refer to the Props library, as it is the only library used for aircraft, I think. If this is so, and the library is corrupt for some reason, you will most likely have to re-install that library from your original disks.Best regards.Luis

Guest CHRISH

Many thanks Luis, your help is much appreciated.The ID number is:ID 0x47BC6DFB, 0x1102F98A, 0x1000849E, 0x2AE60C5AI hve already done a re-install last month, but it didnt seem to make any diferenceBest Wishes,Chris

Hello Chris,This most definitely seems to be a problem with the Props library.http://forums.avsim.net/user_files/87741.jpgBy the way, when you are selecting aircraft, you will probably not see the propeller on the Mooney.As William mentioned, it is either the props library (scenery_fs_props.bgl) or the textures. In either case, the solution is to extract them from the original disks.The question arises however as to why they are corrupted. You might want to check your hard disk for bad sectors.Best regards.Luis

Guest CHRISH

Hi Luis,Fantastic many thanks !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! It works ...!It turns out that there was no entry in the scenery libary for the Props, I never even knew that it should be there. So Ive added it and all works well!Once again Luis, many many thanks !What a great Hobby this is, everybody is so keen to help !!Best Wishes,Chris