Sign in to follow this  
turner112

Visual library of Lago's FS Enhancer?

Hi all - I'm considering getting this product to quickly spruce up some local airports. There doesn't seem to be a comprehensive list of all the library files it includes - does anyone know if one exists, especially a visual one?Also, does anyone know what's involved, and if it's possible, to create custom objects for use with the software?Thanks,Andrew

Hi Andrew,I am not aware of such a list available, you can best ask Lago I think.Also I don't think you can add custom objects yourself. The program is not really open, the scenery can only be used by others who have also bought the program. So it does not produce a BGL file like other scenery design programs do.

Arno

If the world should blow itself up, the last audible voice would be that of an expert saying it can't be done.

FSDeveloper.com | Former Microsoft FS MVP | Blog

Guest meyrowings

This program is under continous fire from rightful purchasers (including me) for not delivering what was promised since December 2003. Say: user/custom object exchange module and several smaller issues.I won't say it's bad but I strongly suggest You hold on to Your money until the current betatest is ended in a positive manner. Then it may be even worth its money. Check the forum at www.lagosim.com for details; when moving into the distant past I think I saw some library pictures. Or d/l the trial version, You may place ALL objects, but a limited mumber in trial mode.Torsten

Thanks guys.I imagine that if one could create objects in a straightforward manner, and trade them, this would be one of the best selling and most useful add-ons I could think of...[edit: tried to register, but when replying to the email, I get this:ADODB.Connection error '800a0e78'Operation is not allowed when the object is closed./activa.asp, line 53Oh well.]CheersAndrew