Sign in to follow this  

Radar for FS2002?

I am looking for a program to display a radar image of any area in which I choose to fly. Showing at least airports and beacons and also AI aircraft as a minimum. This would ideally run on a second PC which is networked to the 'Flt Sim PC'.I have tried one 'radar' program but that gave some strange effects and so I abandoned it.Can anyone recommend one, please?Nigel

jerrycwo4 The only one that I know of is "AIRMAP" Some people have trouble with it, but it works fairly steady for me. here's where you get it:AIMap 2002 V1.0b - Copyright

Thanks Jerry,Your link to the software didn't appear on my view of your reply, but I'll search on the name.Nigel

>>Your link to the software didn't appearJust click on "The Hermit" link below & scroll down to AI-MAP:-wave