Sign in to follow this  
wsieffert

Scenery.cfg Exclude question

Guest LSangiovanni LIML

Hi folks,today looking deeply into my scenery.cfg i noticed some Exclude strings that are very different: the first four group with period after decimal. And second group without any period.Which is the correct syntax? Hope they both work OK as some of the first group come directly from payware sceneries...Thanks in advance for helpingLuigi ;-)Exclude=N2 45.5,E101 42.0,N2 43.5,E101 44.0,objectsExclude=N22 19.67,E113 53.13,N22 17.50,E113 57.30,objects, vorsExclude=N14 32.22,E120 59.32,N14 29.52,E121 2.11,objectsExclude=N45 41.54,E009 39.00,N45 38.00,E009 43.76,allExclude=N40 44 00,W74 11 21,N40 38 00,W74 09 25,allExclude=N41 52 30,E12 00 00,N41 42 00,E12 27 30,all

The first group are in degrees and minutes (decimal minutes), the second group are degrees, minutes and seconds.George

Guest LSangiovanni LIML

Thank you George.That means all exclude will work OK. Isn't it?cheersLuigi ;-)

>Thank you George.>That means all exclude will work OK. Isn't it?>>cheers>>Luigi ;-)Yep.

I recommend NOT using the scenery.cfg method of exclusion or flattens. It tends to clutter the scenery.cfg file and if you delete or lose the scenery.cfg file by extracting the default from the FS2002/FS2004 CD, you are going to lose all your data.I recommend compiling separate exclude and/or flatten files which are placed in the proper third party scenery folders with the other scenery files.W. Sieffert