Sign in to follow this  
Guest krwynn

Taxiway signs using xml color problem....maybe

Guest krwynn

Is it just me or does red(runway sign) look muddy. Black on yellow and yellow on black are not the greatest either. Is there a .bmp file somewhere that controls these colors or is it hard coded.Thanks

Guest krwynn

API signs show up fine...like yours...its the xml signs that look like I was referring to. Other reds show up fine...its just the xml signs. Thanks but its something else.

Mine are using XML, so it's not something else: George

As I said, my shots are from the above XML code.George

Guest krwynn

The shots I posted are both from my game. One with api and one with xml...so its not the graphics card. there has to be a bmp file somewhere that got changed to make the colors different. All I need to know is what bmp file the xml code gets its color references from.

A bit of topic, but where did you get the Hunter from?

>A bit of topic, but where did you get the Hunter from?LOL :-) It's here at the Avsim library, search for f58missd.zipGeorge

Guest krwynn

aptsign.bmp was the culprit. Must have been a scenery file downloaded that changed the file. So those that so easily blame video cards...please research some first.