Sign in to follow this  
rhumbaflappy

GMax Obstruction Lights

Guest Webapache3000

Hi there,today, i'm working on my new tower in Hamburg. My next step is to add new obstructionlights on the faces of my tower. All works fine, with the Attach-Ponit Tool and the BGL Compiler (No error), but the probleme i had, is that the lights are always on.Here are my XML properties:<?xml version="1.0" encoding="ISO-8859-1" ?> So, please help, what is the problem? I want to turn off the lights only at daytime.Thanks in front for you answersOlli

Hi Olli.Make 2 different attachpoints ( VERY close together ).Use "DAY=0;NIGHT=1;" for one attachpoint.and "DAWN=1;DUSK=1;" for the other attachpoint.The conditions are paired, and only one pair can exist per effect.This way, one effect will be active at NIGHT, and another instance of the effect will be active DAWN and DUSK. If the refpoints are very close together, they will appear identical... perhaps they can even share the same refpoint location, but be different attachpoints. ( Clone function in GMax? )Dick