Sign in to follow this  
Guest jimkeir

Slarti Help with NED?

Guest crashaz_1

Hi, I tried using Slarti with NED data but things were really off. It sure does not look good in LWMViewer. Now I downloaded the NED data from the seamless site in a GeoTIFF format. Should I not just be able to use the .BIL file in the INF?Would sure like to use NED data for Hawaii.Thanks!James D. Smith

Guest jimkeir

Hi James,Sorry for the wait, I've been on holiday. There should be no problem using NED data - in fact, I used NED data for Hawaii extensively during testing. Can you be a bit more specific in what goes wrong, maybe with a screenshot?I did make some last-minute changes to some of the loading code, so it's possible that something broke. I'll check tonight.Cheers,Jim

Guest jimkeir

Hi.I checked loading of GeoTIFF and it seems OK. I reprocessed Niihau and it worked with no problems directly from the TIF. Here's the .inf I used:[Destination] DestDir = ".Scenery" DestBaseFileName = "94905138" UseSourceDimensions = 0 NorthLat = 22.05 WestLong = -160.270 SouthLat = 21.764621 EastLong = -160.035064 LOD = Auto[LWM] MaxSmooth = -1 Scheme = Red_Desert Landclass = Create Waterclass = Create UndefLand = 0[source] Type = Image SourceDir = "." SourceFile = "94905138.tif" Lat = 22.265416666676376 Lon = -160.28569444451585 NumOfCellsPerLine = 2757 NumOfLines = 5460 CellXDimensionDeg = 0.0000925925925930203870 CellYDimensionDeg = 0.0000925925925930203870 ScaleInMeters = 1.0If you still get problems, let me know exactly what's going wrong and I'll try and get an answer for you.Cheers,Jim