Sign in to follow this  

To die for Scenery

Any information would be appreciated here in the public forum.Thanks,CB

Two problems -- no three1. 650mb for a postage stamp piece of terrain that frankly would generate little interest for anyone other than locals and mountain flyers.2. This is heading toward new HDD territory just to house scenery.3. Distribution would be a nightmare - what the author should do is bust it up into sizeable chunks - say 20mb each - and have bits of it hosted in different places

Chumley,Your three points may be valid as your personal opinion, but I would do a naked handstand down my main street at midday for scenery like that. This comes from someone who does not even own a copy of FS2002, but it is addons like this that will "make" me purchase a copy of FS2002 (Fly! user from way back).The screenshots are stunning - regardless of file size, distribution etc, we should be appreciative the author is even willing to share this amazing work with us.Incredible.Kind RegardsAndy

A preview of FS2004?????????????? I wish!beautiful ...............

Guest Tim13

:-lol Naked handstands.

Stupid question......but....what's it scenery of?gwillmot

Good question,It looks to me like some Italian type scenery similar to the high res package for X-Plane.Andy

The appearance and the clues on the link in the 1st post indicate that it is the Dolomites which is an area of pinkish limestone in NE Italy.

Stefano,Thanks for the info, I will have to purchase FS2002 now, you have done an amazing job on this scenery - simply stunning.Kind RegardsAndy

Thanks for the nice and encouraging words, Andy, and all of you!I will keep posted the latest news about the final touchs to this (hard, believe me) work!Stefano.

Guest GabrielR

what a job!!!!!!!Looks like FS2004??????

Guest PaulL01

Stunning work Stefano!Great Job! As was seen before, you have matched the elevation points to the terrain BMPs in spectacular fashion!Paul