Sign in to follow this  
Guest Mike20

Scenary and terrain mesh West Australia

Guest Mike20

Calling any West Australians out there anyone know if there is any mesh and or scenary for West Australian airports ect, out there I have done a lot of searching over the last week but can not find any just wondered if any one else had found any safe flying and kind regards to all Mike

Go to www.satpac.pcsa.net.au/ and then to 'mesh'.Great stuff there.A new Perth airport is nearly ready for release.Keep your eye on the new files at Avsim andflightsim.com for the next few weeks.Have you checked www.simviation.com/fsdscenery%5B83%5D.htmPeter Sydney Australia

Guest Mike20

Many thanks Peter I will check out these sites I live in Perth so looking forward to Perth Airport coming out would like to see Jandakot too as its a very busy airport now and not a bit like MS shows it so thanks again and kind regards Mike