Sign in to follow this  
Guest Tatu

ILS at LOWI/Innsbruck

Guest A32X

Hello All,Can anyone tell me how to change the ILS RWY26 at LOWI to a LOCDME?In real life its a LOCDME, FS9 bug I guess.Many Thanks,Paul

Guest Tatu

Hi!FS9 is correct, there is an ILS for the runway 26 in real life. It is also offset in real life just the same way like in FS9. The charts seem to be named LOCDME but there is a text that says: 4 degrees glideslope is available between D 17.2 OEV and MDA. The glideslope is also correctly 4 degrees in FS9.For the opposite end, 08, there is no glideslope available. If I remember correctly this localizer is missing from FS9 but you can find a fix for it in File Library.If you anyway want to change this information you can use AFCAD program to do that. Greetings,Tatu

Guest A32X

Thanks tatu, do you know where I can find upto date LOWI charts with the new ILS?Thanks!

Guest A32X

Hi,Thanks for the link but I can only find charts for the LOC/DME, not ILS.Cheers,

Guest Tatu

Hi.>Thanks for the link but I can only find charts for the>LOC/DME, not ILS.Yes, like I said the approach is called LOCDME (East) and only small text in the chart informs that glideslope 4 degrees is available, at least so in Jeppesen maps. I don't think there is an ILS approach chart even though the GS exists.