Sign in to follow this  
Guest btrpilot

Invisible aircraft?

Does anyone have a solution to my problem?If I go into top-down view in FS9 to find coordinates using the FSUIPC or FSConnect link to Afcad2 or FSTFlatten, at low altitide, say over a helicopter pad, the aircraft obscures the detail underneath so it is difficult to position the "cross" accurately. The easy solution would be to have an invisible aircraft, but how do you do this?George

Hello George,How is everything? Not getting too cold yet, is it?To get rid of the airplane, try the "Q" key to slew it above the viewing position. Use the "A" key to stop or to descend.Also, use the "+" key to zoom in closer on the ground.Best regards.Luis

Thank you Luis,I knew there must be a simple method. By increasing the altitude above the zoom height the aircraft will be invisible?The weather here, as they say, has been very clement so far.George

Guest btrpilot

Hey, the Eaglesoft Hangar kit has a usefull 'invisible' plane that works great.Brandon RuizSkiAir Virtual Airlines"Serving the ski areas of the Rockies"www.pookiedom.com/skiair