Sign in to follow this  
wsieffert

using fs9 scenery objects in RW12

Guest JamesJ

Hi,folks, I've been using RW12 to add buildings, ac, boats etc, to my local area, and would like to use buildings such as hangers, etc from the FS9 library, but can't even find them. Can someone explain how to do this, please..Thanks, JamesJ

Other than specifically designed hangars, buildings made for airports addressed by MS, most of the small hangars are Generic Buildings and not Library Objects. RW12 only provides a mean to place Library Objects and not make Generic Buildings. Until GMAX scenery designers provide Library Objects in the form of hangars, you will need to make generic buildings.I recommend SceneGenX - http://www.airportforwindows.com/ and also the Scenery SDKs - http://www.microsoft.com/games/flightsimulator/ , downloads, FS2004SDK for designing and information on FS2004 scenery design.The only other way of obtaining any hangar library objects designed for specific locations, is to decompile the library objects from the default files and make new library objects for use elsewhere.W. Sieffert