Sign in to follow this  
Guest GCBarni

API MACRO PROBLEM with IFLOLS ON RUNWAY

Guest clive davies

I wonder if anyone can help please.We're trying to install the scenery for some IFLOLS ( meatballs ) similar to the type used on a aircraft carrier into FS9.When we use FS SC and choose zero height in the program, the IFLOL scenery created floats in the air about 40 feet off the ground. FS SC won't let you put negative numbers in and I'd just like to know how we can change the scenery so it sits on top of the runway.Many thanksClive

Guest GCBarni

Is the macro you're employing actually designed for carriers? If so, this explains why the object sits about 40 feet off the ground no matter if the elevation in FSSC is set to zero.Try opening the macro in Notepad, and scan the text for the dimension values. Anything with a "40" in it would be a likely target and you can then alter it to "0", save the macro and procede with your insertion.

Guest GCBarni

Just re-reading this and it occurred to me that the value that would represent the "40" feet would more than likely be the metric equivalent, or about 12 which is what you should be looking for.