Sign in to follow this  
swambast

Your expert advice needed - landscapes

Hi, I thought it might be appropriate to post this message where the experts hang out. I am trying hard to increase the realism of the landscape in Michigan. In particular, south east michigan (livonia, plymouth, 1D2, etc.) and the Detroit area. I am now ready to buy a third-party add-on, but am a little confused as to what "features" I should be looking for. For example, I know that in my area the mesh/terrain is relatively flat, so that's not AS important to me as the overall look of the landscape. So far, I believe that products such as FScene 2004, FSGenesis, MyWorld 2004 may meet my needs. Are there any others I should consider? What are your thoughts on these products? What features/benefits should I be looking for? Thanks again for any insight.(As a side note, the folks over at MyWorld were kind enough to post a screenshot of my airport. But...I was disappointed by the results. Here is the link to that: http://forums.simflight.com/viewtopic.php?t=20448&highlight= Do you think that I may experience this same problem with the other land class products?) Well, thanks to all who take their time to offer their opinions and advice, I greatly appreciate it...!Regards, SteveSystem Specs:MSI 865PE-NEO2-LS, P4 2.8 Ghz/800Mhz FSB HT, 1GB KingMax PC3200/DDR400, Windows XP Pro w/DirectX9.0c, Main: Western Digital Raptor 10K rpm 36GB - 2nd: Maxtor ATA133 7200rpm 120GB - CD-RW: Lite-On 52x32x52, BFG Tech GeForce 6800 GT OC 256MB GDDR3 AGP Graphics Card w/official 61.77 drivers, SoundBlaster Audigy 2 w/6.1 speakers, USB CH Flight Sim Yoke and Rudder Pedals