Sign in to follow this  
Guest Peter Bruun

Pls. Mentors Help Urgently Needed for Foto-Texturing

Hello,Arno said :"... as long as you save it in a FS format later on. "that's right Peter, after making changes, did you save your texture with command "Save as" of File Menu in PSP, as Windows bitmap format ?http://perso.wanadoo.fr/p.dumat/photos/psp5.jpgif yes, that's really strange it doesn't work...may be can you attach or send a zip file of your texture, as Arno suggested, to see what is wrong with your format, so we can find a solution for your problem ? courage! best regardspascalhttp://perso.wanadoo.fr/p.dumat

Guest Peter Bruun

Thanks a lot Arno, i'll send zip file tommorrow ;o)

Guest Peter Bruun

Yes the file was saved as Window/os2 bitmap, i make the zip now and mail it ;o)

Guest Peter Bruun

Read Allthanks to Pascal, i finally found solution to this wrecking problem.I was using the names my digital pictures was originally given, all the way in the creation, like; XXXX-Airport 003.bmpIt finally showed that Novasim did not recognize the tex with the empty space.Meaning the solution to the problem was to rename the BMP's and now i have the most beautifull textures, and can make it in any way i like.Such a small detail coursing the BIG mess.Once again, i would like to express my grattitude for Both Arno and Pascal GREAT help, without it i would not have succeded ;o)