Sign in to follow this  
wsieffert

MSXML Library

Excuse my ignorance, but where can I find the MSXML Library i need to intall in order to run Runway 12, and in what folder is installed into?

You can download it from MS, if you run the installer it will be put in the correct folder automatically.http://download.microsoft.com/download/9/6...1629c/msxml.msi

Arno

If the world should blow itself up, the last audible voice would be that of an expert saying it can't be done.

FSDeveloper.com | Former Microsoft FS MVP | Blog

Hi CharlieZ,The file msxml.msi was provided in the rwy12_v1.zip file. Microsoft.NET was also provided in rwy12_v1.zip as dotnetfx.exe. If you already installed both these files you don't need to do it again.To install either of the above files, double click the file and the installation will begin.W. Sieffert