Sign in to follow this  
Guest Timbo

DF Archer, FSD Commander, or FSD Cheyenne - buy which?

Guest UweR

Hi Steve, sun is shining, what are we doing in front of the machine?? :-)The Bonanza doesn

>Hi Steve, sun is shining, what are we doing in front of the >machine?? :-) Turning pale :-roll>>The Bonanza doesn

Guest UweR

Hi, FS2002 Pro has a Mooney Bravo aircraft, more similar to the Bonanza than the Cessnas. The sounds are not spectatcular, but ok.Best Regards, Uwe Rademacher

I just purchased the Bonanza, and then you show me this beautiful pic.That Cheyenne looks awesome!Anymore screenshots you want to share???Steve :-wave

Hi Eric,Looks good !Please drop us a memo about distribution and we'll help you out.Best,Steve

Uwe,Very good! Nice job, but isn't that left side pillar just a little TOO wide? And with that much lowering of the panel, you should start to see some roofline I would bet.But... good solution, and clever.Bill

Hi Eric,Mmmm ... not sure which one it may have been you used, but try steve.small@bigpond.com .... ?Thanks.Best,Steve

>If I want a single engine complex to start with (before >moving to the Cheyenne or other multi) - which is better >quality, the FSD Commander or the Carenado Bonanza? >>Steve :-wave I just downloaded the update patch for the FSD Commander, and it's really nice. Flies very well, nice VC. Nice radios. It's definitely a keeper. Not a huge fan of the forward 2D panel, but very readable and gauges work well.Can't go wrong, FSD Commander or Carenado Bonanza. Commander overall works a little better after the update.By the way, can anyone tell me how to move around the cockpit of the Bonanza? Carenado advertises ability to get into the back seat, but I can't find how to do it.Bill

Hello there, my friendYou do it just like in any other model.CTRL+ENTER = MOVE BACKCTRL+BACKSPACE= MOVE FORWARDCTRL+SHIFT+ENTER=MOVE RIGHTCTRL+SHIFT+BACKSPACE=MOVE LEFTRegards.

Malves,Thanks for the help. I've not seen this documented anywhere. Where is this information found? Bill

Guest southie4

What aircraft is that in your signature? I'd like that one, I think.Thanks,Robert

Guest Timbo

I don't have the Bonanza but I do have the Commander and I've logged more time in that than any other aircraft in FS2002. It's a great plane and a lot of fun to fly. I strongly recommend it.[TABLE BORDER=0][tr][td]

[/td][/tr][tr]

[td]

[link:timsfsstudio.home.attbi.com]Click here to visit Tim's FS Studio!]

[/td][/tr][/TABLE