Sign in to follow this  
briansommers

FSD cheyeene 400 panels are gone! help!

i've flown it a few times, and all was ok, i go to fly it last night and when im in cockpit view or vc mode, the only pop up windows are up to shift+3 after that nothing else pops up, no overhead, throttle, gps, or anything!! i've reinstalled it 4 times, nothing, still the same thing, i've even tried to click on the hot spots, nothing. the cursor changes but then nothing happensdoes anyone have a clue to whats wrong?ciao!Brian S

Ciao!

Hi Brian,I am holding your panel for ransom. Please send me $10.00 in a plain unmarked brown envelope to my house... :-lol :-lol :-lolOk, on a more serious note, only thing I can think of is you may have installed an add-on plane that wiped out the file. Maybe try the uninstall feature and reinstall it. You should have your reg. key. If not, you will need to contact FSD. Remove the add-on planes that you installed since the last time you remember. You may have to open the zips again to see which files of the add on you may need to remove.Do you remember what you installed since it stopped working?If you figure out what add-on did it, please post so others can verify. Thanks, and good luck.Hope This Helps,Joe :-wavehttp://home.attbi.com/~jranos/mysig.jpg http://avsim.com/hangar/air/bfu/logo70.gif

CryptoSonar on Twitch & YouTube. 

man something strange is going on!! i looked at my panel.cfg file and i think the file is missing!, it lists the window0x and mine only goes to window03 then it starts with the virtual cockpit,. when i reinstalled it then the other window0x appear but when i run it, nothing works and then when i look at my panel.cfg again part of it is gone!!oh man, where did i put those brown envelopes.... lez seee.. uh..ciao!Brian S

Ciao!

Guest UweR

Hi, start the LoadOut utility and select both wiper and landing view panel, that should recreate the panel.cfg Something is wrong in the data files the utility uses, you may have just picked a bad combination the last time you used the tool.Best Regards, Uwe RademacherPS: Do I win the 10 bucks??? :-)

oh man thanks!! that did it. now that i remember i had clicked off both before and then i clicked on the landing view panel, that must have done it.rockin!thanks againciao!Brian S

Ciao!