Sign in to follow this  

ExcBuilder 2.0

Howdy Everyone,I downloaded and installed ExcBuilder 2.0 but every time I attempt to start the program, I get a message that MSSTDFMT.DLL must be installed on my computer. I downloaded this file and have placed it in Windows, WindowsSystem, WindowsSystem32 and the ExcBuilder folder, one folder at a time, but still keep getting the message that the DLL file must be installed. Can someone tell me where MSSTDFMT.DLL should be installed?Wil Husted

Hi Wil,mine is in windowssystem. Time stamp is Saturday, July 15, 2000 1:13:16 PM and file size 116kb.Cheers, Holger

Hi Holger,Thanks for your reply.This is the file that I have. I copied it to WindowsSystem but ExcBuilder still tells me that the file needs to be installed. There's nothing in the readme file concerning this and I'm stumped.My problem is a default grass strip in the wrong location. My redrawn river and roads cross the strip. Is there another program(s) or method to remove the airstrip? It's not all that bad looking but I'd like to remove it if possible or practical.Wil

Guest farmer

You have to register the dll.Click-- StartRun and then type or copy C:WINDOWSsystem32regsvr32.exe Msstdfmt.dll then click ok. Farmer

Howdy Farmer,I followed your directions yesterday and that did the trick. Thanks for your help. I couldn't connect with Avsim yesterday, for whatever reason.Wil