Sign in to follow this  
afraj

Working On A Scenery Will Anynone Help

Hi my name is Adib Afraj i have been trying to develope a Moroccan Scenery of any kind preferebly Agadir or Casablanca, but i need some serious help so if anyone is willing to help. drop me an emailafrajadib@hotmail.comBest Regards Adib Afraj

Hello Adib,This sounds like a great project. Good luck!There are many different elements that can go into creating scenery. Exactly what do you want to do? Do you want to change the land class assignments? add roads? Or do you want to add typical buildings and landmarks? Mosques, casbah, walls?There is a pinned topic at the top of this forum with information for beginners - perhaps you would consider taking a look at it for a start. Then, please let us know in more detail what you wish to make for your project.Best regards.Luis

Well since i am a biginner i will first begin by adding things to the existing scenery under FS2004, but i will bring it to life later on as i lear the process of Nova System and how to construct buildings. One of the biggest problems that i am facing is lack of information on ther airport, and i know it is a problem that a scenery designer wants to stay away from, but i will do it anyway or maybe next time i vissit Morocco i will get more information on the airports. thank you for your input and let me know if you know some site where i can find informations about airports. Best Regards Adib Afraj