Sign in to follow this  
Guest DonMac

Path in Ground2k4?

Guest DonMac

I have managed under the guidance of Luis to successfully produce some islands in deep water (mid-ocean). However I have run into a problem with Ground2k4 and cannot find any reference to it on the forum.When I select new to bring up the dialogue for entering data and I select 'poly with shoreline', on clicking the 'Lines' tab the choices in the selection box are 'greyed out' and there is no image in the viewing box. I think this image is shoresu.bmp and it normally resides in the FS9sceneryworldscenerytexture folder.It seems as if Ground2k4 is not finding this file and no matter what I've tried I cannot get the image and the selections to load.I have had a look at the Ground2k4 ini file in the hopes that there is a path in there but 'no luck'I should be grateful for any advice to sort this out.Thanks in advance.

Guest DonMac

My apologies for posting the above query. I have just found the same query a few posts down and I will read that again.