Sign in to follow this  
edgarone

Version5.40 WONT!!!!! create a line bgl

Guest Lucky

HiI just updated my G2K4 to version 5.40 from 5.1 which was working great.Problem is when I go to compile the project, I get all my bgls for everything Ive done except the _9.bgl.When I revert back to my previous version, I an getting a (530) error upon trying to open the project Im workin on.Funny thing is I can open all other projects, just not my recent one.Im baffeled here. Although I have shorelines and roads created in my project, It wont create the bgl for them.I have a friend who is having the exact same problem.Any help on this would be very much appreciated.Thanks Al

Hello Al,Please check the first line of the Ground2K4 LWM project file. When you change versions, this first line will indicate which version was used to create the project.Older versions of Ground2K4 cannot open projects created in more recent versions. So, just chnage that first line in order to get your project back.For example, I started one project in the latest version and then switched it back to an earlier version by changing that first line to:0000 V5.3 (5.33) 1/5/2005 8:44:16 PM C:Ground2K4proyectosSabaSaba_terrain.LWMYou can simply compare the first line in that problem project with the line in your other projects and then change it.Best regards.Luis

Hello Al,you might also check the format of the "imbrication"-value. It changed from "AB_01" to "ABC_012".I don't remeber, if it already had this format in v5.1.BTW. v5.4 *can* produce *_9 bgls. I have problems with landclass bgl's since the upgrade :)Is there a file called "Ground2K4$_Lines.ASM" in the Ground2k4 program directory? Otherwise, contains the "Ground2K4.log" at the same place any errors?Cheers,Edgar