Sign in to follow this  
arno

One query (approach lights) and one request.(mipmaps)

Guest RONVKING

Hi Folks,Firstly does anyone know of a freeware programs that can extract mipmaps and save them while working with a batch of files. I want to test a theory re some scenery I have but need to extract several hundred mipsmaps first and the only probgram I've found can't do batches.Lastly a query re approach lights. Is there a way of getting the default approach lights to show up in daylight regardless of the current vis and time of day?Thanks Ron

Hi Ron,Not sure but maybe ImageTool can do. If you run ImageTool from the DOS prompt you can use it in batch mode.No, the default runway lights are hardcoded in the scenery engine, so we can not tweak their display.

Arno

If the world should blow itself up, the last audible voice would be that of an expert saying it can't be done.

FSDeveloper.com | Former Microsoft FS MVP | Blog