Sign in to follow this  

Mike Stone A320

Hiya all ,Much pleased with the Responce to the Embraer I have now finished ,Specialy the Delta which people seem to want,I am now going to Start a Series of A320 Repaints For AI and Wish to make them real nice.If any person has a A320 they would like to have me do then I am too happy If you want it .Thank you for Listening :)Anniette xxxxxxxxxx

Guest Lobaeux4

I've really enjoyed your repaints, and believe me, they're helping enliven my AI community. What I would ask though, is not to do repaints of repaints that have already been painted. What I mean is, it seems like we get a repaint of a United 737, then another version of a United 737 comes out, and then voila!, another version of a United 737 is repainted by someone else. It's great that people are doing these repaints, especially for people like me with absolutely no painting or creative skills whatsoever. I'd really like to see repaints of airlines that we don't currently have, especially for AI sake. I'd like to see some african and asian airlines that use the A320, yet we still don't have. Not really sure how many airlines around the world use the A320, but I know we haven't really seen any AI-able aircraft (other than the default 747) for India Airlines, Phillipine Airlines, Vietnam Airlines, South African and All Nippon to name a few

Thank you Lobaeux,You are very right !I thought myself the same ,there are not many afrique/asien airlines in AI and these places are full of Fed ex in my sim :)I thought of doing them but are not sure if people will want them too ?I would like to know before I started if they do and maby if peoples want them I do these Airlines in maby a set thing?I would like to know what people feel ?I can do them if wanted :)Anniette xxxxxxxx

If you're looking for ideas, I just got a request yesterday for a repaint of the A320 in Kuwait Airways. There's one you don't see very often.Mike Stone

Guest Lobaeux4

You're right!! Kuwait would be great, I've just seen a repaint of the A320 for the U.S. Postal Service. I was going to look on the web for national airlines that fly the A320. Heck, it probably doesn't even have to be exactly true to life, there could be A320's for countries that don't have the A320, maybe the A300 or are looking to get the 'bus. I've got way too many FedEx's flying around in my skies too. I ended up manually replacing some of those entries in the flight plan with others, especially BA, Lufthansa and Air France. I think there'd be great interest in airline repaints for those we don't normally see. There's a whole host of african/asian airlines out there, and I know I like seeing them around. Air Maroc would be a good one, Tunisair another. Kenya, Mozambique, Syrian, Tawainese, these would all be good to see.Joe

That is It then I shall do the middle east/Africa/Airlines to start and Kuwait First as "Mike Stone" suggested it :)Thank you for the Advice very much :)Anniette xxxxxxxxxxx

Guest Lobaeux4

Hooray!! Thanks Anniette and Mike!Joe

Well, I'm the one responsible for the repaint of the A320 in U.S. Postal Service colors, and I'm a little embarrased to say that I got the tail texture backwards! The eagle is supposed to be facing the front of the aircraft! I have started on fixing it and it should be done soon. Please excuse the error, but hey, it was my first repaint.

Just to let you know the Kuwait Airways I uploaded tonight and i now shall look at the other middle east Livery.Tail backward is easy mistake ,just now as i get ready to upload I check one more time and find night texture was not converted ,Woops ......:) Lucky I spot it in time ,then I notice my BMI Embraer had wrong Night textures ,So do not worry :)Anniette xxxxxxxxx

I just finished fixing my tail texture. It looks much better. I even changed the night lighting on it, and am much happier with that also.