Sign in to follow this  
Gridley

Another noob question regarding BGLC...

I'm wondering if it's possible to pass multiple bgs files to bglc and get a single bgl out...?Is there some other way to combine several bgls into one?Thanks!sg

I7-7700k@4.7ghz | 32gb RAM | EVGA GTX1080 8gb | Mostly P3Dv5 (also IL2:BoX, DCS, XP11)

Hi Scott,What do you mean with BGS files? In general BGLC does not allow multiple source files to be combined to one BGL. You would have to merge the source files manual yourself before compiling with BGLC.

Arno

If the world should blow itself up, the last audible voice would be that of an expert saying it can't be done.

FSDeveloper.com | Former Microsoft FS MVP | Blog

Guest christian

If you mean can you join multiple BGL files with BGLC, no, you can't do that...Furthermore, if you're using the new style BGL files made from XML files, no, they can't be merged at all.If you have multiple ASM source files, yes, they can be merged into one BGL file. This is something I used to do when writing BGL libraries, eg have multiple objects and have a wrapper ASM file that references them all. Arno has an example I wrote on his site.Cheers, Christian

bgs is just the name of the files that slarti outputs - sorry! They're ordinary text files containing the BGLC source. I guess I could manually concatenate the files I want, simply altering the header section to reflect lat/lon...Thanks!sg

I7-7700k@4.7ghz | 32gb RAM | EVGA GTX1080 8gb | Mostly P3Dv5 (also IL2:BoX, DCS, XP11)