Sign in to follow this  
arno

CAT error 13 type mismatch?

Guest abent

Hi Arno, Just wondering if you could tell me what this error means or how to fix it.Thanks,Adam

Hi Adam,The problem with these errors is that they are not very clear (not even to me :)).So I need a little more info on what you were doing. When did you get the error (after pressing which button or entering which options). And which source files were you using. Maybe you can sent this info to me and then I am sure we can fix the error.

Arno

If the world should blow itself up, the last audible voice would be that of an expert saying it can't be done.

FSDeveloper.com | Former Microsoft FS MVP | Blog

Guest abent

HI Arno,I did manage to get the export without an error. My problem seemed to be that I had too many underscores in my file name. Once I changed the file name from Marathon_heli_cat.asm to Marathonheli_cat.asm it worked fine.However my scenery co-designer, David, is apparently still getting the error code. I think he may have posted on your website.Thanks Arno,Adam

Guest Diamond Dave

I got the error message even without the underscores in the file name, but after a reboot it worked.David

OK, good to hear you have it both solved. I will take a look at files with many underscores, maybe MakeMDL does something special to them CAT does not anticipate for at the moment.

Arno

If the world should blow itself up, the last audible voice would be that of an expert saying it can't be done.

FSDeveloper.com | Former Microsoft FS MVP | Blog