Sign in to follow this  
michal

FMS / MCDU Keypad Assembly

Chris,Since I "caught" you here, on a different subject .. how is your weather program coming along ?Michael J.

Hi Michael, We are doing our possible to finish the utility same thing for all clouds thats will be including in the weather utility, the utility is 50% completed all works but we have to add feature. With this utility for those are using fs sky world, you will not need anymore if you want, because the weather will insert the clouds type according to the weather data, ex: if you have cirrocumulus in the weather you will see cirrocumulus in fs2k2, same thing for cumulus,stratus, cumulonibus, towering cb and so on all clouds type available etc.. The time is the key, Oren is very busy at his works and he is the programmer we are doing this after our works so we have no date releases yet. Anyways , I have already cb can reach near 30 000 feet, fresh new cumulus etc. The result should be much much more realistic in cfs3 and fs2k4 for more "volumetric" clouds, no more stretch clouds, and the CPU will be more higher to have better fps than now. I can see already complain on the existant clouds performance, so imagine after. I have already all this in higher resolution for futur cfs & Msfs.I can't wait to finish them and works on new generic nights lights and others things :-)ThanksChris Willis[link:fsw.simflight.com/FSWMenuFsSim.html]Clouds And Addons For MsFshttp://fsw.simflight.com/fsw.jpg

Kind Regards
Chris Willis

Thanks for the update, I was just curious. When I read about all the features of this program on your site - makes me sallivating. Take your time to finish it.Michael J.