Sign in to follow this  
Guest CapnCol

G2D.dll

Guest Andrej

Hello everyone,lately, I am getting error G2D.dll when flying in MSFS2000. I fly on-line, with PIC767 and POSKY combination. When I leave the computer for cca 40 min. (I fly 1x, and usually I do not spend over Atlantic or remote places sitting next to the computer.) After cca. 40 min, I will get the in-famous message "This program...." And my FS2000 shuts off. I do not know what is the problem, but if anybody knows, please help me. Thanks a lot!Best regards,Andrej Lippay :-wave

Guest CapnCol

Don't know if its related but I kept getting the g3d.dll error message in FS2002 (using windows XP). The advice given to me was to go into the desktop (or prgramme menu in my case) and right click on FS2002. In there somewhere is a "compatability" tab which I needed to set to "use in windows 98/NT mode", or try one of the other modes if this does not work. This worked for me.Hope it helps as I do understand the frustration of these errors. Colin