Sign in to follow this  
Guest Dizzy Duck

Finding Texture Files,,,New to scenery design

Guest Dizzy Duck

Hi FolksI have designed a lot of scenery for my own personal use and would like to share some of it with other simmers.I have a question.I use FSSC, Rwy 12 and Lago for my sceneries and need to now how to find all of the Textures I used to include with the uploads. Is there a program that will read the BGLs and list the textures used or do tou have to research each macro and file to determine the textures?I guess Im looking for the easy way out to make this simple and more exact.ThanksJim

BGLAnalyzer is able to list the texture used in a certain BGL file, but I think this only works with pre-Fs2004 BGL files (so not the Rwy12 ones). This should not be a problem, as for the Rwy12 scenery you should just ask your users to install the Rwy12 object libraries (which should include the texture anyway).

Arno

If the world should blow itself up, the last audible voice would be that of an expert saying it can't be done.

FSDeveloper.com | Former Microsoft FS MVP | Blog

Guest Dizzy Duck

Thanks Arno.I was mostly concerned with FSSC and you answered that question.Much GraciasJim