Sign in to follow this  
Holger

Ground2K5 V6.35

Guest C_Fumey

Hello all,A new version of Ground2K4 V6.35 version has been uploaded;The mentioned authors are Guillaume O

Guest fame

Good Morning Christian:If this isn

Hi Christian.We should all email:mailto:library@avsim.comand request this hijacked program be removed from the AVSIM Library.Dick

Sent email..I tried it and it is a nasty program. Installed an alleged needed system file(unknown name)-it did pass AVG virus check.Inatall hangsHowever, some files are installed.Started Ground2k.exe but received error when telling it where FS( was.Had to X-box kill the program.EXE remained despite killing it as above. Had to use Task Manager.Would not let me uninstall several files. Claimed that they were in use.From my viewpoint this is a very dangerous set of files with little value.>Hi Christian.>>We should all email:>>mailto:library@avsim.com>>and request this hijacked program be removed from the AVSIM>Library.>>DickDick Boley @KLBE

regards,

Dick near Pittsburgh, USA

Hi Christian,how very odd and unfortunate! Sorry to hear about this and I added a link to this thread in yesterday's announcement of mine of the "new version".I don't know if users can have a file pulled from the library - it's currently still available - but you as the author can ask them to and they have to comply.Cheers, Holger

Hi all.If we email the Librarians, I'm sure they will remove the program. They will need several complaints before they will act.Guillaume O'Neill has no other work uploaded to AVSIM. I'm really suspicious as to his motives for this piracy, and it's publication.Running a virus scan now.Dick

Howdy Dick,I sent an email to the library relating my problems with Ground2K4 v. 6.35 and requesting that the program be removed from the library.Wil

Hi all,just received an email from an Avsim file library manager telling me that the file was removed and the author "warned".Cheers, Holger