Sign in to follow this  
Guest Horst

AutoAsm can someone point me to it or mail it?

Guest Dasher7

Hi Folks I lost AutoAsm and can't find it.Can someone point me to it or mail it here:halfdanabrahamsen@ SPAMMERSDIE yahoo.com(Remove the bold statement to send ;)Thanks in advance!-halfdan

Guest Dasher7

Thanks Horst!Wow, those screenshots in the other thread looks very interesting.Another instance of me wanting to say THANK YOU !!! Chris, like so many others, thank you for these tools!-halfdan

Guest cwright

Hello halfdan, thanks for the kind words! You might like to know that, after a long period of inactivity, yesterday I started work on AutoAsm again. I added a feature so that buildings (hopefully!) do not appear on top of roads, which can happen for example at crossroads or sharp bends. There'll probably be a small update in a couple of weeks or so. And thanks also to Horst for giving the info! If you have any problems with AutoAsm don't hesitate to contact me. Best regards, Chris

Glad to see your back. My copy of AutoASM is almost worn out!Dick Boley @KLBE

regards,

Dick near Pittsburgh, USA

Guest Horst

Hello Chris,I think, when someone is reading your tutorial (the book) carefully: there are not much questions left.I still have fun with it.Some days ago I used the randomize and smoothing option for polygons, and the possibility to get the altitude information for polygons from the mesh bitmap and get nice results.I use it, but not much time to do it in (scenery work) currently.But nice to see, you have fun with this game.Kind regardsHorst