Sign in to follow this  

Piper Cherokee 180 LN-ROG

First, I am sorry if this is off topic.This is a message for those who have downloaded the 1.1 update of this plane (pa28lnrog_update1.zip). I somehow uploaded the wrong file to the library, this file will not update, but "downdate" the aircraft... I am very sorry for this, but I've sent the correct file to the library manager and asked him to replace it. By the way, this is my first posting here :-)Roger

So how do we KNOW whether we got the good or bad update?Could you give us some hints (file date, etc.?)gwillmot

The bad update is the aircraft.cfg with time 01:18... The right one should have the time 05:something. I just checked the library, and the bad one is still there. In the meantime, get the right update here:http://www.flightsim.no/cgi-bin/file/update1.cgi?ID=2109 Press "Start nedlasting" (norwegian for "start download")Roger

OK I just checked the library, and the bad update has been corrected! Next time I will triple-check before I upload... My apologies to anyone affected.Roger

Hey Roger,Anyone who produces such fine work and shares it with us all for free doesn't have to apologise for anythin' !

Roger,this plane looks fantastic! I downloaded it and the update tonight. However, unless I am completely doing something wrong... I can't seem to find the gpspilot3.gau file. When I open the gpil3.zip file it's empty??? Any suggestions? Could you perhaps email the gpspilot3.gau file to me? Thanks in advance! I'm really looking forward to flying this beauty. I may even have to change my name to PA28_Flyer! :-)C172_FlyerCYQG

You're right, gpil3.zip is empty, although the zip info shows it's 271422 bytes??? This strange error is only in the library file, not in my original.. I guess the transfer must have caused a CRC error or something. Maybe an artifact of double compression?Anyways, GPS Pilot 3 (gpil3.zip) by Coyote Avionics Design can be downloaded from http://www.simviation.com/fsdgauges3.htmRoger

Thanks Roger... got it. At least I know I wasn't crazy! :-)C172_FlyerCYQG