Sign in to follow this  

Does anyone have the RealCRT Gauges?

I can't find how to contact the author. They worked well until I went through the registration program, now I can't seem to get the VOR tracks to appear (at least for VOR2).The website for the product has (strangely) no forum or contact links at all.Thanks,Bruce.

G'day I have the gauges and have no problem at alluse them for The Posky 744 & the Airbustry his e-mail for helptop.avionics@wanadoo.frregardsmatt neisleraustralia

Thanks Matt, much appreciated.Where do you live in Australia?Bruce.

hey, in a town 30km south of Port Macquarie NSWregardsmatt neisler

Thanks, Matt-I lived near Melbourne for a number of years (in Colorado now).Bruce.

Guest Lobaeux4

You've put them in place of the gauges for the PIC and PSS Airbus? How and why'd you do that? Just curious, and I think they're great also. One question maybe you know, in order to get the flight plan to show on the ND do you need to run your flight plan through the NavData program? I'm getting a flight plan not available message on the ND when I fly.Joe

Guest Scott Campbell

>Thanks, Matt- >>I lived near Melbourne for a number of years (in Colorado >now). >>>Bruce. (sigh) who doesn't live in Colorado now?

Hey mateI didn't spay any gauges for other panels (to mush for my brain)i just got the panels off flight sim, 747 by Tony d'Ambrosioand the Airbus panel by Eric Marcian and i use them with the great POSKY planes oh. and yesy you do have to load the flight plan with nav data to make it come up in the ND. I think that the are worth the money as once you buy them you can you them in any panel that has the real CRT gaugesregards from down undermatt neisler

So true, Scott! I've been here for about 7 years now (in Boulder), and now work for local government saving areas here from further development (also now a US citizen too, of which I'm very proud of).It's hard finding any native Coloradians here anymore, must be what it was like in CA at one time....Thanks,Bruce.