Sign in to follow this  
Guest frugm1

I want real airlines in my airport !!!

hey guys .. i love this forum and i love FS2002 so i decided to post a thread about the only thing that i dislike about FS2002 and want some help to change it ! well i downloaded tons of aircraft and airlines on to my FS .. and they all work just fine .. but when i land or when i am departing i never see any of these airlines arond me .. i see the default airlines of FS that i do not like ! how do i make FS use the airlines i have downloaded as traffic in the airport ? and another quick questions .. some of the planes i downloaded .. it says that i can get in to the cabin .. where the passengers are .. but i dont know how to !! any help ? thank you guys ;)

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

Hi,Have you ever tried something like ProjectAI? That gives you more realistic AI. If you want to use your downloaded aircraft, you would have to make your own traffic file. This can be done with TTools. But in general using your normal aircraft as AI is a bit too heavy on the frames.

Yeah go to projectai.com if you have any questions just as in the forum, theres a whole load of people that will be more than willing to help you. Its sounds like you probably need to update your AFCAD`s if you`ve already downloaded the aircraft and installed the flightplans.