Sign in to follow this  
Guest tyrant

Completely Stumped

Guest tyrant

I'm in need of a little help here,I'm no scenery wizz, but i was dabbling a bit with afcad, i was using it on third party scenery, all seemed to be going well, until a day later when i wanted to fly, i downloaded the real world weather as i always do, and the qnh at the airport i was messing with was 303.87, this is obviously off all the aircraft altimeter scales, not to mention giving you an altitude of -23000ft or so. It has also not changed the weather in the surrounding area for about three days. Now i'm not sure if it is the flightsim real weather server that is poked, or it is something i've done in the scenery, as i said i'm no scenery wizz so i don't know what i could have done.I then disabled the add-on scenery, and tried it then, and still the weather is #$@#% ^$$# up.Please could someone out there download real world weather using the default flightsim weather engine and position your aircraft at FAWK, and let me know what happens.Otherwise, suggestions welcome.Jason

Jason,I would hazard a guess that altimeter setting was a typo. Maybe it was 30.87 inches or something similar. Good luck.

Happy landings,

Mike Eppright (KAAO)

Guest tyrant

Yahoo, its come right by itself, i guess the jeppessen server didn't get any updates for the region for a couple of days, and just happened to leave a dodgy qnh setting in the very same place i was messing with afcad :) what are the chances :)Thanks