Sign in to follow this  
Guest PhilC

Best GA Package available? Your opinions?

Guest Dan_Pergau

Good morning all from wet Ottawa, Canada.I've been looking through reviews and product details on a few FSD and DreamFleet packages which are available (to name a few) and I would like others opinions on their favourite GA package.Do you like the Archer or Cheyenne and what do you like about it? I fly the Katana out of Ottawa/International airport and I realise that nothing in FS will even come close but to have a good GA package I can use would be a nice change from my PIC767 and DF737 flights.I look forward to any replies.Dan Pergau

Guest Dan_Pergau

Indeed it does... thanks G!Dan

For a small GA aircraft that also works excellent for single engine training purposes, the Archer is excellent. I also enjoy the Cheyenne for long distance flights. As for VC cockpit's the Archer has the best look & textures for daytime flight that I've run into. The Cheyenne's is one of the best at night with it's crisp backlit gauges.Both products have well done flight dynamics.L.Adamson

Guest PhilC

One other comment to insert here....If you happen to be looking for a GA craft for sightseeing during VFR flight, you can't go wrong with the FSD Super Cub. Its slow speeds and high wing make for an excellent viewing experience.My favorite is the Commander (some loyalty here) but the Archer is a fine piece of work also. You can bet the Geof's Debonair will be one fine plane too and it will be freeware.