Sign in to follow this  

Help for Carenado Beechcraft Bonanza

Hello,I purchased the Carenado's Bonanza which features an excellent design as for the external view (see picture). I have though a big problem : The Bonanza goes into a steep bank to the right. I applied the carenado's patch : no results. I also tried to turn reaslism to minimum : no results.I have Windows XP and FS2002 standard edition.Can someone help please.Thxs.

Try both aileron and rudder trim.Bill

Good idea bill, thanks,but do you experience the same problem as me ?

Guest Twister

Hi,I use WIN XP Pro and never encountered such a problem with the Bonanza.The only thing I don't like about the Bonanza is the 2D panel, I think that the gauges are much too small in order to fly that bird IFR (unless you fly with a surgical microscope attached to your forehead).Some people are lucky enough to own 21" monitors - might look better with big screens...not sure about this.Cheers,Twister

hello twister,yes i totally agree with you for the panel. I hope that the coming carenado's Archer, will have a nicer panel.besides, I desintall FS002 and reinstall it + the bonanzaand still have the prob, sigh....see you.

Guest Twister

I don't know about Carenado's Archer, Dreamfleet's Archer is excellent and I highly recomend it !Twister

I have a 21" monitor, so the gauges look fine to me.Check your joystick adjustment again to make sure everything is centered. If that doesn't work, check your turn coordinator bubble to make sure it's centered. If not, step on the bubble.Bill

Guest Moghdad

How do you trim the rudder?I have the opposite problem. The plane constantly wants to turn/bank left. I didn't know there was a rudder trim.Gorgeous exterior, though. Superior to anything on the market.

Hello Mogdad,I did not know either that is possible to trim the rudder and ailerons.my manuals says :rudder : CTRL 0 and CTRL enter (on the numerical keypad)ailerons : CTRL 4 and CTRL 6 (on the numerical keypadyou can also try to adjust your stickhave you install the patch from Carenado : www.carenado.com ?I tried all this with poor results.For those who read this and had the problem, please post to tell if you had this problem, and if you could find a solution and howthank you

Hello there,I don't know if you have this problem after flying for some time or if it's immediate. So I am guessing here. Go to Aircraft Menu => Fuel and select both tanks. This way you'll exaust both tanks at the same time and have a balanced airplane.May the force be with MSFS development team for the next one to help them fix weight and balance ridiculous issues. :( Hope this help, Regards.

it works !!!!!!!!4thanks so much !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!